Lots of programs are available that are designed just for fathers. They focus on your unique experiences through a combination of peer support and guided learning. Topics include communication with your child, the traits of successful fathers, your child’s health and how to discipline. Check out the list of available programs and tip sheets designed just for dads.
Local Fatherhood Programs
- Allegheny County Family Centers
- Allegheny Family Network, Fathers Involved Now
- Allegheny County Health Department’s Fatherhood Engagement Program
- Allegheny Intermediate Unit (AIU) Responsible Fatherhood Program
- The Homewood Children’s Village
- Healthy Start Male Initiative Program